Cellular Biology 101: The TextVookby Dr. Vook Ph.D and Charles River Editors
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Learn about the inner-workings of cells with this eBook. "Cellar Biology 101: The TextVook" presents the study of cells in an easy-to-digest format. This TextVook contains 4,000 words written and curated by Ivy League graduates, and stars Dr. Vook Ph.D., a smart professor who explains everything you need to know about cytoplasm and mitochondria.
Find out about lipids, energy acquisition of cells and glycosis in this concise overview. Whether you're interested in science or brushing up on a class, you will advance your knowledge with this eBook.
Understand cellular biology like a professor, with this guide you will be able to:
- Learn the defining characteristics about Eukaryotes and Prokaryotes
- Read insightful "Did You Know?" facts about topics such as organelles
- Understand all of the structures and terminology about what are inside cells
- Find out about energy acquisition of the cell
- Read case studies about cancer and cell transport
- Become knowledgeable about viruses, viroids and prions
- Understand the workings of cytoplasm and cell membrane
- Read about cell transport and signaling
- Vook Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 72 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >