CGI Bibleby Ed Tittel
This complete reference/tutorial is your one-stop guide to building dynamic, full-featured Web pages using CGI and HTML 3.2. Start with the basics and work your way to crafting interactive forms and applications, monitoring your site, and delivering customized information to your visitors. Four popular authors have combined efforts to give you the ultimate start-to-finish tour of CGI programming in this update of the bestselling Foundations of WWW Programming with HTML and CGI.
Find 100% of What You Need To Know
- Create interactive forms for exchanging information with users
- Get the most up-to-date coverage of HTML 3.2, including tables and frames
- Uncover the latest developments in using CGI to connect to SQL databases
- Handle complex user interactions with clickable image maps and search engines
- Secure customer communications using the latest security standards
- Learn how to add sound and video clips and build user agents -- two all-new chapters demonstrate how!
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >