SECTION ONE: UPSTREAM CHANGE.
1. Phase I: Prepare to Lead the Change: Start Up, Staff, and Create Your Case for Change.
2. Phase I: Prepare to Lead the Change: Assess and Build Your Organization.s Readiness and Capacity, and Build Leaders’ Capability to Lead the Change.
3. Phase I: Prepare to Lead the Change: Clarify Your Overall Change Strategy.
4. Phase I: Prepare to Lead the Change: Build the Infrastructure and Conditions to Support Your Change Effort.
5. Phase II: Create Organizational Vision, Commitment, and Capability.
6. Phase III: Assess the Situation to Determine Design Requirements.
SECTION TWO: MIDSTREAM CHANGE.
7. Phase IV: Design the Desired State.
8. Phase V: Analyze the Impact.
9. Phase VI: Plan and Organize for Implementation.
SECTION THREE: DOWNSTREAM CHANGE.
10. Phase VII: Implement the Change.
11. Phase VIII: Celebrate and Integrate the New State.
12. Phase IX: Learn and Course-Correct.
SECTION FOUR: LEVERAGING THE CHANGE LEADER’S ROADMAP.
13. Putting The Change Leader's Roadmap into Practice.
14. Opportunities for Leveraging The Change Leader's Roadmap Methodology.
15. Continuing the Journey to Conscious Change Leadership.
Appendix: Phases, Activities, and Tasks of The Change Leader's Roadmap.
About the Authors.