- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
PART I. Negotiating Desire?
1. 'Rewriting Desire as Empowerment in the Women and Memory Forum's Storytelling Project'; Mona Ali, NY State University
2. Islam in Urban Bangladesh: Changing Worldviews and Reconfigured Sexuality'; Samia Huq, BRAC University, Dhaka
3. 'Loving and Fearing: Township Girls' Agency amidst Sexual Risk'; Deevia Bhana, University of Kwazulu Natal
PART II. Body Politics and Sexualities
4. "Reporting Anita": Nudity in Nigerian Newspapers'; Charmaine Pereira and Bibi Bakare Yusuf, Co-Founder Cassava Republic Press, Abuja
5. 'Unmarried in Palestine: Embodiment and (dis)Empowerment in the Lives of Single Palestinian Women'; Penny Johnson, London
6. 'Aging Women and the Culture of Eternal Youth: Some Personal and Theoretical Reflections from a Feminist over Fifty in Brazil'; Cecilia Sardenberg, Universidad Federal do Bahia
PART III. Changing Institutions?
7. 'Narratives of Egyptian Marriages'; Mulki Al-Sharmani, University of Helsinki
8.'Gender and Sexuality Activism in Beijing: Negotiating International Influences, National and Local Processes; Susie Jolly, University of Sussex, Brighton