Changing Party Policy in Britain: An Introduction / Edition 1by Richard Kelly
Pub. Date: 02/11/1999
This book provides students and general readers with a crucial analysis of Britain's shifting party dilemmas at a time of blurred voter loyalty, policy convergence between the main parties and increased pressure group activity.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.79(w) x 9.73(h) x 0.80(d)
Table of ContentsList of Tables.
Preface and Acknowledgements.
Party Activity and the Making of Party Policy: An Overview: Richard Kelly.
1. Economic and Industrial Policy: Steven Fielding and Jonathan Tonge.
2. Europe and Foreign Affairs: Fergus Carr.
3. Health, Education and Social Security: Brian Lund.
4. Law, Order and Civil Liberties: Steven Foster.
5. Racial Equality: Shamit Saggar.
6. Sex Equality: Ian Forbes.
7. Northern Ireland: Michael Cunningham.
8. Local Government and Devolution: Howard Elcock.
9. Parliament and the Civil Service: Robert Pyper.
10. Environmental Policy: Robert Garner.
Guide to Further Reading.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >