- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Organic and Physical Chemistry of Polymers provides a thorough introduction to the fundamentals of polymers, including their structure and synthesis as well as their chemical and physical properties. This accessible guide illuminates the increasingly important role of polymers in modern chemistry, beginning with the essentials, then covering thermodynamics, conformation, morphology, and measurements of molar masses; polymerization mechanisms, reaction of polymers, synthesis of block and graft polymers, and complex topologies; and the mechanical properties, rheology, polymer processing, and fabrication of fibers and films.
2. Cohesive energies of polymeric systems.
3. Molecular structure of polymers.
4. Thermodynamics of Macromolecular Systems.
5. Conformational structures and morphologies.
6. Determination of molar masses and study of conformations and morphologies by physical methods.
7. Step-growth polymerizations.
8. Chain polymerizations.
9. Reactivity and chemical modification of polymers.
10. Macromolecular synthesis.
11. Thermo-mechanical properties of polymers.
12. Mechanical properties of polymers.
13. Rheology, Formulation and Polymer Processing Techniques.
14. Natural and artificial polymers.
15. Linear (monodimensional) synthetic polymers.
16. Three-dimensional synthetic polymers.