Chicken: Over 400 Fabulous Recipes For All Occasionsby Simona Hill, Lucinda Ganderton, Anna Koska
- Coq au Vin, Chicken Fajitas, Poussins V�ronique, Chicken with Forty Cloves of Garlic, Chicken in a Salt Crust, Chicken
More than 400 recipes for all occasions and budgets, from Lemon Chicken Stir-fry for a light midweek lunch and Pot-roast Chicken with Sausage Stuffing to feed a hungry family to Chicken with Figs and Mint to serve at a special event.
- Coq au Vin, Chicken Fajitas, Poussins V�ronique, Chicken with Forty Cloves of Garlic, Chicken in a Salt Crust, Chicken Chasseur, Chicken Biryani, Balti Chicken Tikka Masala the world's most popular classic dishes are all included
- A comprehensive introduction to the different types of poultry and game bird, with techniques for every method of preparation and cooking from boning, trussing and carving to stir-frying, grilling and roasting
- Includes every imaginable chicken curry recipe, whether mild and aromatic or sweet and spicy, from Chicken Korma to Fragrant Thai Chicken Curry, as well as hot and fiery dishes to tempt the most adventurous appetite.
- Sterling Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.92(w) x 8.56(h) x 1.27(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
One of the best chicken cookbooks ever original recipes, easy to follow instructions, have yet to be disappointed and have tried many.
Easy to follow directions and ingredient lists that are easy to find at the grocery store has made this cookbook a staple in our kitchen--both my husband and I cook from it regularly. We especially like the fried chicken, which calls for paprika, and the Hunter's Chicken the Caribbean Chicken dish is something we take to pot-lucks and have received many compliments. This is one of the few cookbooks that sits on our kitchen counter we generally make at least one meal a week from this cookbook. Highly recommended for people who like easy (from the cooking skills perspective) and homemade meals.