- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Skokie, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A pioneering casebook, Child, Family, and State was one of the first books to explore the full range of legal questions relating to children — not just custody issues, but also the economic relationship within a family, abuse and neglect, medical treatment, state-enforced limitations on liberty, and juvenile delinquency. Meticulously revised from cover to cover, this Fifth Edition serves as the foundation of an enlightening course.
Longtime users will recognize these popular features:
The Fifth Edition presents new material on a wide range of issues:
In addition, this through revision:
• The Child, the Family, and the State
• The Legal Framework for a Child's Economic Relationship Within the Family
• Protecting the Child from Abuse and Neglect
• Medical Treatment: Who Speaks for the Child?
• Child Custody
• State-Enforced Limitations on the Liberty of Minors
• Juvenile Delinquency