- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.03(w) x 9.92(h) x 1.57(d)
Table of Contents
I. KNOWING CHILDREN AND BOOKS.
1. Children and Books Today.
2. Guiding Children’s Book Selection.
3. The History of Children’s Books.
4. Books for the Very Young.
5. Artists and Children’s Books.
II. EXPLORING THE TYPES OF LITERATURE.
7. Fables, Myths, and Epics.
8. Modern Fantasy.
10. Modern Fiction.
11. Historical Fiction.
13. Informational Books.
III. BRINGING CHILDREN AND BOOKS TOGETHER.
14. Literature Throughout the Curriculum.
15. Encouraging Response to Literature.
16. Introducing Literature to Children.
IV. AREAS AND ISSUES.
Appendices: Book Selection Aids; Adult References; Publishers and Their Addresses; Children’s Book Awards; Pronunciation Guide.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >