Part I: Child Victimization:.
1. Victimization of Children: David Finkelhor and Jennifer Dzuiba-Leatherman.
2. Impact of Sexual Abuse on Children: A Review and Sysnthesis of Recent Empirical Studies: Kathleen A. Kendall-Tachett, Linda Meyer Williams and David Finkelhor.
3. Community-Level Factors and Child Maltreatment Rates: Beth Paterson..
Part II: Reliability of Children's Accounts:.
4. Reliability and Credibility of Young Children's Reports: From Research to Polity and Practice: Maggie Bruck, Stephen J. Ceci and Helene Hembrooke.
5. Emotion and Memory: Children's Long-Term Remembering, Forgetting and Suggestibility: Jodi A. Quas, Ggail S. Goodman, Ssue Bidrose, Margaret-Ellen Pipe, Susan Craw and Deborah S. Ablin.
6. Assessing the Accuracy of Young Children's Reports: Debra Poole and D. Stephen Lindsay.
7. Eyewitness Identification Accuracy of Children: A Summary: Joanna D. Pozzulo and Rod Lindsay..
Part III: Truth and Lies:.
8. Breaking the Mould: A Fresh Look at Children's Understanding of Questions about Lies and Mistakes: Michael Siegal and Candida C. Peterson.
9. Discussing Truth and Lies in Interviews with Children: Whether, Why, and How?: Mary Lyn Huffman, Amye R. Warren and Susan M. Larson..
Part IV: Children and the Legal System:.
10. Face-to-Face Confrontation: Effects of Closed-Circuit Technology on Children's Eyewitness Testimony and Jurors' Decisions: Gail S. Goodman, Ann E. Tobey, Jennifer M. Batterman-Faunce, Holly Orcutt, Sherry Thomas, Cheryl Shapiro and Toby Sachsenmaier.
11. When Lawyers Question Children: Is Justice Served?: Nancy W. Perry, Bradley D. McAuliff, Paulette Tam, Linda Claycomb, Colleen Dostal and Cameron Flanagan..
Part V: Children as Perpetrators:.
12. The Development of Male Offending: Key Findings from the First Decade of the Pittsburgh Youth Study: Rolf Leober, DavidP. Farrington, Magda Stouthamer-Loeber, Terrie E. Moffitt and Avshalom Caspi.
13. Child and Adolescent Sex Abuse Perpetrators: A Review of the Research Literature: Eileen Vizared, Elizabeth Monck and Peter Misch.