- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
CHILDREN IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM focuses on what has been accomplished through legislation and judicial action since the Juvenile Justice Standards were published. General coverage of the juvenile justice system reflects the significant changes and new trends in this field.
· Cases that deal with subjects ranging from nocturnal juvenile curfews and school newspaper regulation to child abuse and medical decision making
· Discussion of permanent foster care
· Expanded coverage of custody and visitation
· Challenging conceptual treatment of the decision making capacity and authority of minor children
· An examination of adolescence as a legal category