- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
2. The research and the young people: working in the 'ruins'
3. Making and escaping identity: Amma and Michael, Rena and Delisha
4. At risk of social exclusion: Debra and Ayesha
5. Learning fatigue, 'choice biographies', and leisure: Aaron, Lucy, and Anne
6. In a class of their own: classifying and classified - identity and the science of infinite distinctions: Rachel, Kirsty, Lucy and Agesh
7. Just 'ordinary' young men: Luke and Jordan
8. Lost in time and space? 'Drafting' a life - 'just' and 'not yet': Jolene, Fiona, Daryl and Warren
9. Futures 'on hold': Gabrielle, Gillian, Carlene and Mehalet
10. Constructing new futures? Different kinds of optimism: Rees and Wayne
11. Themes and issues and 'overburdened representations'