Paul Hendrickson is an authority on controlling cholestrol and has written three books and over 100 articles.
Cholesterol Curesby Paul Hendrickson
This book was written with the intention of reminding you that you create your health, you're in control of the future of your health, and that you can change the course of your health whenever
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
In the United States 102.2 million adults have total blood cholesterol values of 200 mg/dL or higher -- which places them squarely at risk for cardiovascular disease.
This book was written with the intention of reminding you that you create your health, you're in control of the future of your health, and that you can change the course of your health whenever you desire. You just have to want to improve your wellbeing and be determined to do it.
It will not only show you the health condition you're up against, but also how you may be able to not only halt this disturbing trend, but also reverse it without resorting to prescription medications.
Cholesterol Cures is an easy to read information filled book that can change your life for the better. Here are some of the topics covered in the book:
• What Is Cholesterol, Anyway?
• Now Just A HowDoes Cholesterol Affect My Heart?
• The Good, The Bad & The Dangerous: Prescription Drugs
• Treating Cholesterol With Diet
• Cholesterol-Busting SuperFoods: Healthier By The Dozen
• Nutritional Supplements That Lower Cholesterol
• Exercise: The Cholesterol-Busting Magic Bullet?
• Cholesterol-Busting Herbs
• Lots of References
• Much More…
- BN ID:
- Good Read Books
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 55 KB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Very helpful information and well written.