Choose This Not That for Goutby Personal Remedies, LLC
Choose This not That for Gout. This book provides comprehensive and actionable nutrition guidelines for how to reduce your risk, prevent and combat Gout and its various symptoms. If you rather tackle health issues and risks through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes as opposed to prescription drugs and other typical medical treatments, then this book is for you… See more details below
- Checkmark NOOK Press Shop Now
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Choose This not That for Gout. This book provides comprehensive and actionable nutrition guidelines for how to reduce your risk, prevent and combat Gout and its various symptoms. If you rather tackle health issues and risks through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes as opposed to prescription drugs and other typical medical treatments, then this book is for you.
Here are the highlights and what makes this publication unique and different from your other options:
- A look-up table for over 800 different types of food and their suitability for Gout
- Health issues often come our way in groups of two or more. Those with Gout are likely to suffer from multiple health issues and symptoms. This publication is the only one in the market that (in addition to Gout) offers dietary guidance for the COMBINATION of Gout and the following most likely symptoms and health issues: Alzheimer’s disease, Cancer risk, Depression, Diabetes, Excess body weight or obesity, High cholesterol, High blood pressure, High triglycerides, Stress, and Vitamin D deficiency.
- ACTIONABLE suggestions for what is good, what is bad, and what is neutral for your condition(s). We single out specific food items, and give you an ordered list of helpful and harmful foods within a food group.
- Suggestions on appropriate life style choices, alternative therapies and herbal remedies, when such options are promising and available to you.
All the material and suggestions presented in this book are based on the content licensed from Personal Remedies, LLC. The primary sources used by Personal Remedies are US government sources such as USDA (US Department of Agriculture) and NIH (National Institute of Health), and leading clinics & universities.
Personal Remedies is the publisher of the largest collection of health and nutrition apps, books and eBooks for chronic conditions in the market. Its patented software & knowledgebase can enable organizations such as healthcare providers to deliver apps for personalized and actionable nutrition guidance to their patients suffering from one or more chronic conditions. Personal Remedies is based in metro-Boston, home to the highest ranking healthcare providers and academic institutions in the world.
This eBook can be updated by the author, as needed, on an ongoing basis. Last significant update was made in Dec. 2013.
“Proper nutrition and other alternative treatments show great promise in preventing and treating many of the illnesses that we deal with every day. I encourage all my patients to follow appropriate nutrition and research other options for themselves. The Choose This Not That series are an excellent step towards improving people’s knowledge in this area.”
Shahin Tabatabaei, MD; Mass General Hospital; Harvard Medical School
“The Choose This Not That series of books and apps provide dietary recommendations focused on common chronic health problems. They are easy to understand and thus easy to implement into daily life. Most doctors would find it difficult to discuss dietary recommendations at the level of detail found in the series. They should serve as a valuable complement in helping people manage chronic illnesses through dietary and lifestyle modifications.”
Andrew S. Lenhardt, MD; Lahey Clinic Hamilton, MA
- Simple Software Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 0 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >