- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Choral Therapy features a basic, practical, ...
Choral Therapy features a basic, practical, "hands-on" approach to learning skills in this area of choir leadership. These include the following areas:
1. Basic principles of diction
2. Blending of vocal parts
3. Vocal exercises and warm-ups
5. Other areas such as tuning and ensemble
Choral Therapy presents its material in a conversational style with many concrete musical examples and exercises.
* Written for new directors or the director wanting more training
* Written by one of America's most respected choral directors and instructors
* Easy-to-read and easy-to-use practical format and style
* Contains examples and illustrations that convey key concepts
* Helps music leaders become more comfortable with music leadership
* Gives music leaders a higher level of confidence in directing