Dede Wilson, CCP, contributes to Bon Appétit and Pastry and Design magazine and to NBC's Todayshow. She is also the Food and Entertaining expert for CanDoWoman.com.
Christmas Cooking For Dummiesby Dede Wilson
Christmas is the biggest holiday of the year -- and Americans traditionally love to celebrate the season with food, food, and more food. This easy guide shows cooks of every generation how to plan and prepare scrumptious seasonal treats./b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Look no further for tips and recipes for whipping up a dazzling array of delicious holiday meals — without stress!
Christmas is the biggest holiday of the year -- and Americans traditionally love to celebrate the season with food, food, and more food. This easy guide shows cooks of every generation how to plan and prepare scrumptious seasonal treats. It includes:
- 100 delicious recipes for hassle-free holiday meals, including Warm White Bean Dip, Four-Cheese
- Spinach Lasagne, and Chocolate Truffle Tart
- Tips, checklists, and charts, plus step-by-step guides and shopping lists for special holiday meals, including a Christmas Tree-Trimming Party
- A special section on Christmas decorating and food gifts from the kitchen
- 16 pages of color photos featuring holiday meal recipes and kitchen-made gifts and decorations
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 19 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I love this book with simple directions, entertaining ideas, great photos. It is my go to book for the holidays! I have used more recipes from this book than any other cookbook I own.