For over 40 years, Southern Living magazine has delivered definitive Southern food, decorating, and entertaining ideas to its readers, making it one of the most trusted sources in the country that reaches over 16 million readers monthly. With the magazine's Home for the Holidays special section each November, the Christmas All Through the House bonus section each December, plus heavy holiday emphasis throughout the main magazine, Southern Living has also come to be known as a Christmas expert.
Christmas with Southern Living 2010: Great Recipes * Easy Entertaining * Festive Decorations * Gift Ideasby Editors of Southern Living Magazine
Whether you're looking for Superfast Appetizers or Christmas Comfort Food, Bite-Sized/strong>/strong>
This go-to source for the most scrumptious holiday menus and recipes, easy ideas for seasonal get-togethers, and beautifully festive decorations offer over 100 brand-new recipes, including 6 complete menus that make holiday planning a snap!
Whether you're looking for Superfast Appetizers or Christmas Comfort Food, Bite-Sized Gifts or Breakfast and Brunch Favorites, you're sure to find the perfect recipe for every occasion throughout the holiday season.
Decorating ideas for mantels, trees, and tabletops spring from the pages, offering inspiration for every room in the house. From trimming the tree to setting a lovely holiday table, large, colorful photos make it see-and-do easy.
You'll also find:
- Full-color photos for nearly every recipe
- Recipe banners to help quickly identify types of recipes, from make-ahead to editor's favorite
- A bonus Holiday Planner filled with calendars, charts, and tips to make holiday planning a breeze
- A complete cross-referenced recipe index, a decorating index, and a where-to-find-it resource listing for many of the items shown in the book
- Oxmoor House
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.80(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.80(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >