For over 40 years, Southern Living magazine has delivered definitive Southern food, decorating, and entertaining ideas to its readers, making it one of the most trusted sources in the country that reaches over 16 million readers monthly. With the magazine's Home for the Holidays special section each November, the Christmas All Through the House bonus section each December, plus heavy holiday emphasis throughout the main magazine, Southern Living has also come to be known as a Christmas expert.
Christmas with Southern Living 2011: Savor * Entertain * Decorate * Shareby Editors of Southern Living Magazine
Christmas with Southern Living continues its 30-year history as the largest, most up-to-date and complete guide to the holidays available. With over 100 all-new recipes and dozens of decorating and entertaining ideas, it's the one-stop, everything-you-need book for Christmas celebrations. Not only does this book offer readers a variety of recipe ideas to help celebrate the season, but it also offers dozens of decorating, entertaining, and gift ideas.
Some of the exciting features of Christmas with Southern Living 2011 include:
- A 16-page write-on-friendly Holiday Planner containing calendars and charts, quick entertaining and cooking tips, and spaces to make holiday card and gift lists, organize menu plans, and note decorating ideas and upcoming holiday events
- Photos of idea-packed holiday homes for creative, but not costly, decorating ideas
- Holiday table setting and centerpiece ideas, mantels, wreaths, and natural decorations are prominently featured
- An extensive source list of where to find props and accessories pictured throughout the book
- Oxmoor House
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.70(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.80(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >