CIM IP Routing, Distance Vector Proptocols: Master the Knowledge to Manage The Networkby Systems Cisco (Editor), Cisco Systems
Master Cisco Best Practices With CIM IP Routing: Distance-Vector Protocols, you can master protocols that are the backbone of the Internet and enable traffic to move across business networks. Offering selfpaced instruction and practice, this robust learning tool gives you a quick and cost-effective way to acquire Cisco knowledge and expertise. From an overview of IP routing concepts to the development of IP access lists, you'll learn the difference between routing functions and strategies, routing traffic using multiple paths, and how to implement routing protocols for quick convergence times with minimal network traffic through Cisco internetworking devices. Mastering techniques developed by Cisco Technical Assistance Center engineers, you'll practice configuring and troubleshooting RIP, IGRP, and EIGRP over IP networks.
Interactive Simulation Environment CIM IP Routing: Distance-Vector Protocols places you in a simulated network environment without any network connections. You work with virtual Cisco internetworking devices developing your networking skills without the costly investment in actual network hardware. On screen with each tutorial and Telnet session are simulated lab exercises involving an IP network that you maintain as a network administrator. These lab exercises vary and grow in complexity as new IP routing concepts are presented, allowing you to verify and troubleshoot your IP configurations.
Self-Paced Anytime, Anywhere Learning
You control the pace of learning. You can go through the tutorials, or Challenge and Configuration Labs in any order, depending on what you want to learn or practice next. Optional audio and video guides supplementthe instructions on screen, and hyperlinks connect you to a glossary and context-sensitive Cisco IOS software command references. Technical tips reinforce your growing knowledge, quizzes allow you to assess your progress, and network topology diagrams illustrate application of your configuration and troubleshooting methodologies. This robust combination of technology tutorials, simulated lab exercises, descriptive network topologies, audio and video guides, hyperlinked references, and quizzes results in a superior learning product and provides you with what matters most-hands-on networking experience.
CIM IP Routing: Distance-Vector Protocols helps you master the protocols necessary to deploy and manage IP networks and is an excellent preparation tool for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) exam.
- Configure and troubleshoot a range of IP routing protocol topics and IP access lists on virtual internetworking devices
- Reinforce IP routing configuration methodologies through simulated lab exercises
- Master routing protocol troubleshooting techniques developed by Cisco Technical Assistance Center engineers
- Understand terminology and concepts of IP routing, RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, and IP access lists
- Gain instant access to Cisco IOS software commands, hyperlinked references, hints and solutions, technical tips, network topology diagrams, audio and video guides, and pop quizzes
- Solid preparation for the CCNA certification exam with the most robust network simulation product
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews