Cinema 4D XL Handbookby Adam Watkins
CINEMA 4D XL v.6 (Windows and Macintosh) is a "Jack-Of-All-Trades" 3D graphics program that provides spectacular image quality, lightning fast workflow and rendering, and it�s completely customizable. Users can create broadcast logos (as seen in popular television shows such as Will & Grace), special effects, (seen in Gladiator and Inspector Gadget), medical and architectural illustrations, multimedia graphics, and more!
This popular program is used throughout the world and is the primary application in a number of computer graphics programs at universities and training facilities. The Cinema 4D XL Handbook provides the growing user base of C4D with a definitive guide and resource. It takes a project-based approach by providing creative solutions to a variety of graphics issues and techniques, and includes new practical ways to implement the numerous tools and vast power of C4D.
- Includes tutorials using BodyPaint 3D and C4D Net
- A comprehensive guide to using Cinema 4D in specific graphics applications from broadcast logos to special effects
- Provides a variety of tutorials in modeling, character modeling, animation, and more
- Includes tips and tricks from expert C4D users
- Companion CD-ROM includes color images, demos of Cinema 4D products, and tutorial support files
- Cengage Delmar Learning
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.46(w) x 9.18(h) x 1.34(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews