James M. Stewart, CISSP, is a security expert, technical trainer, and author of numerous publications, books, and courseware. Mike Chapple, PhD, CISSP, is an IT security professional at the University of Notre Dame. He was formerly CIO of Brand Institute. Darril Gibson, Security+, CISSP, ITIL v3, is the CEO of Security Consulting and Training, LLC.
CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Study Guideby James M. Stewart, Mike Chapple, Darril Gibson
Security professionals consider the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) to be the most desired certification to achieve. More than 200,000 have taken the exam, and there are more than 70,000 CISSPs worldwide. This highly respected/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Fully updated Sybex Study Guide for the industry-leading security certification: CISSP
Security professionals consider the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) to be the most desired certification to achieve. More than 200,000 have taken the exam, and there are more than 70,000 CISSPs worldwide. This highly respected guide is updated to cover changes made to the CISSP Body of Knowledge in 2012. It also provides additional advice on how to pass each section of the exam. With expanded coverage of key areas, it also includes a full-length, 250-question practice exam.
- Fully updated for the 2012 CISSP Body of Knowledge, the industry-leading standard for IT professionals
- Thoroughly covers exam topics, including access control, application development security, business continuity and disaster recovery planning, cryptography, operations security, and physical (environmental) security
- Examines information security governance and risk management, legal regulations, investigations and compliance, and telecommunications and network security
- Features expanded coverage of biometrics, auditing and accountability, software security testing, and many more key topics
CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Study Guide, 6th Edition prepares you with both the knowledge and the confidence to pass the CISSP exam.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 5 MB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >