Classic Record-a-Story: Red Riding Hoodby Publications International Staff
Classic Record a Story: Little Red Riding Hood is a recordable storybook that enables a family member or friend to read a story to a child even when they are miles or time zones apart. Grandparents and other special people in a child's life can create a personal memento reading the classic fable Little Red Riding Hood. The recorded voice is saved to the book's pages for children to enjoy again and again. The storybook makes an ideal gift for children ages 18 months and older from out-of-town relatives, a parent who is away from home frequently, or someone in the military assigned to a faraway land.
Classic Record a Story: Little Red Riding Hood is easy to set up. Follow these directions:
• Press the button with a microphone icon. Wait for the beep and then begin reading the story. When you are ready to turn the page, press the button with the bell illustration, then turn the page and continue recording.
• When you are finished reading the entire story, press the stop sign button. While you are recording, you can start over at any time by pressing the stop sign and then pressing the microphone again. You can re-record until you are satisfied with your recording.
• You can also record a personalized message on the dedication page.
• Set the locking switch behind the screw-on plate to ensure that your recording won't be inadvertently erased. Your voice recording is permanent; it will not be lost when the book's batteries are changed. Three replaceable AAA batteries that power the sound module come with the book.
- Phoenix International Publications, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.10(w) x 9.90(h) x 1.20(d)
- Age Range:
- 8 - 12 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >