Classic Trainsby Kalmbach Publishing Co.
Current Issue: June 2016
- 14 Day Free Trial for all first time subscribers
- New issues automatically downloaded the morning they are available
The past is back in Classic Trains, the magazine devoted to the historic "golden years" of railroading. In Classic Trains, you'll take a trip back and rediscover the railroads, trains, and people who worked the rails from the 1920s to the '70s. You'll relive the days of powerful steam locomotives, vintage diesels, flashy streamliners and more.
In each issue of Classic Trains you will:
- Relive the days when steam locomotives ruled the rails
- See the colorful diesels that revolutionized railroading
- Remember the beautiful streamliners, the railroaders' last bid of passengers
- Enjoy first-hand accounts from men who were there
- See great historical railroad photography
- Kalmbach Publishing Company, Books Division
- # of issues/year:
- Current Issue:
- June 2016
- NOOK Magazine
- These items ship to U.S. addresses only.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Lovely magazine, actually---I was just trying to find the reviews for reading, and suddenly found I'd just rated the magazine, and now can't figure out how to change it.
Barnes & Noble is offering this in a format that is not compatible for Nook 1st Edition. I suppose they want me to buy newer hardware. I would be better off staying with print books and magazines rather than do that.