Clean Solvents: Alternative Media for Chemical Reactions and Processingby Martin A. Abraham, Luc Moens
Clean Solvents: Alternative Media for Chemical Reactions and Processing focuses on the use of clean solvents for chemical processes, with an emphasis on chemical reactions, in a single comprehensive volume. Previous books on the subject have focused on applications of specific solvents.See more details below
Clean Solvents: Alternative Media for Chemical Reactions and Processing focuses on the use of clean solvents for chemical processes, with an emphasis on chemical reactions, in a single comprehensive volume. Previous books on the subject have focused on applications of specific solvents.
Table of Contents
1. Green Chemistry as Applied to Solvents, Paul T. Anastas
2. Ionic Liquids: Green Solvents for the Future, Martyn J. Earle and Kenneth R. Seddon
3. Synthesis of Ionic Liquid and Silica Composites Doped with Dicyclohexyl-18-Crown-6 for Sequestration of Metal Ions, Rajendra D. Makote, Huimin Luo, and Sheng Dai
4. Viscosity and Density of 1-Alkyl-3-methylimidazolium Ionic Liquids, Kenneth R. Seddon, Annegret Stark, and María-Jos's Torres
5. Reusable Reaction Systems Derived from Fluorous Solvents or Ionic Liquids and Catalysts, Tomoya Kitazume
6. Enzyme Activity Using a Perfluoropolyether-Modified NAD(H) in Fluorous Solvents and Carbon Dioxide, Janice L. Panza, ALan J. Russell, and Eric J. Beckman
7. Separation of Species from Ionic Liquids, Joan F. Brennecke, et al.
8. Catalysis Using Supercritical or Subcritical Inert Gases under Split-Phase Conditions, Philip G. Jessop, et al.
9. Continuous Polymerizations in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide, Paul A. Charpentier, Joseph M. DeSimone, and George W. Roberts
10. An Investigation of Friedel-Crafts Alkylation Reactions in Super- and Subcritical CO[2 and under Solventless Reaction Conditions, John E. Chateauneuf and Kan Nie
11. Lewis Acid Catalysis in Clean Solvents, Water, and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide, Sh-u Kobayashi and Kei Manabe
12. Developing Green Chemistry: Organometallic Reactions in Aqueous Media, Tak Hang Chan, Lianhai Li, Yang Yang, and Wenshuo Lu
13. Organic Reactions in Water and Other Alternative Media: Metal-Mediated Carbon-Carbon Bond Formations, Chao-Jun Li, et al.
14. Micellar Catalysis as a Clean Alternative for Selective Epoxidation Reactions, J.H.M. Heijnen, V.G. de Bruijn, L.J.P. van den Broeke, and J.T.F. Keurentjes
15. Aqueous Polyglycol Solutions as Alternative Solvents, Neil F. Leininger, Reid Clontz, John L. Gainer, and Donald J. Kirwan
16. Greener Solvent Selection under Uncertainty, Ki-Joo Kim, Urmila M. Diwekar, and Kevin G. Joback
17. Dibasic Ester: A Low Risk, Green Organic Solvent Alternative, Nicholas E. Kob
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >