Expert medical advice from one of the nation’s top-ranked hospitals for urology and cancer care
This year, more than 230,000 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer, while 1 in 6 men will fight prostate cancer in their lives. Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men over age 50.
In The Cleveland Clinic Guide to Prostate Cancer, Dr. Eric A. Klein, ranked one of America’s best doctors, offers men the substantive information they need to prevent, treat, and even live well with prostate cancer. This excellent resource gives readers the trusted medical guidance Dr. Klein offers his patients, including:
- The best diagnostic tests, new therapies, and medications currently being tested in clinical trials
- Insight into the treatments that have been shown to be the most successful
- Specific information about how to take charge of their health and live a healthier lifestyle
- Personal stories of those who have triumphed over prostate cancer
- Plus, advice on how they can treat this disease without losing their quality of life
Cleveland Clinic is one of the nation’s top-rated hospitals for the treatment of cancer and is top-ranked for urology.