CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest classes. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
CliffsQuickReview U.S. History II continues from where CliffsQuickReview U.S. History I left off and provides you with an overview of United States history from the end of the Reconstruction to the late 1990s. You can use this in-depth reference as a supplement to your textbook and classroom lectures, or you can use it as an at-a-glance reference. As you work your way through this review, you'll be ready to tackle such concepts as
- The settling of the West and Industrialization
- The U.S. becomes a world power in World War I
- America in the 1920s and 1930s: From the Great Depression to Roosevelt's New Deal
- U.S. involvement in World War II and the start of the Cold War
- The turbulent 1960s: The Vietnam War
- The Nixon and Carter presidencies
- The U.S. since 1980
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.