- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part I: Written Exam: The Job Knowledge Test
* Descriptions of the five general career track knowledge areas--management, consular, economic, political, and public diplomacy
* Question-and-answer subject review chapters for the eight job topic areas, along with mini-tests after each subject review
* A sample Job Knowledge test with complete answers and explanations
Part II: Written Exam: The English Expression Test
* Grammar and usage review
* Two sample English Expression tests with complete answers and explanations
Part III: Written Exam: The Biographic Information Questionnaire
* General information on this section of the exam, plus helpful sample questions
Part IV: Written Exam: Written Essay
* Overview of the Written Essay portion of the exam, plus sample essay topics for practice
* Direction on how to effectively prewrite, outline, organize, edit, and revise your essay
Part V: Oral Assessment
* Overview of the Oral Assessment portion of the exam and the categories in which you'll be assessed
Test Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes?
An American BookWorks Corporation Project
Contributors: Deborah Barrett, PhD; Elaine Bender, MA; Phillip Gay, PhD; Freddy Lee, PhD; Val Limburg, PhD; Tandy McConnell, PhD; Edward Miller, PhD; Deborah Grayson Riegel, MA; Sharon Saronson, MFA, MA; Brice Sloan, BA; Jonathan Weber, BA; Mark Weinfeld, MA
PART I: WRITTEN EXAM: THE JOB KNOWLEDGE TEST.
About the Job Knowledge Test.
United States Government.
United States Society.
World History and Geography.
Mathematics and Statistics.
Sample Job Knowledge Test.
Answers to Sample Job Knowledge Test.
PART II: WRITTEN EXAM: THE ENGLISH EXPRESSION TEST.
About the English Expression Test.
Grammar and Usage Review.
Sample English Expression Test.
Answers to Sample English Expression Test.
PART III: WRITTEN EXAM: THE BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE.
About the Biographic Information Questionnaire.
PART IV: WRITTEN EXAM: WRITTEN ESSAY.
About the Written Essay.
The Elements of Good Writing.
PART V: ORAL ASSESSMENT.
About the Oral Assessment.