Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition covers the full spectrum of clinical options, providing insightful coverage of pharmacology, physiology, co-existing diseases, and surgical procedures. This classic book is unmatched for its clarity and depth of coverage.
*This version does not support the video and update content that is included with the print edition.
• Formatted to comply with Kindle specifications for easy reading
• Comprehensive and heavily illustrated
• Full color throughout
• Key Points begin each chapter and are labeled throughout the chapter where they are discussed at length
• Key References are highlighted
• Written and edited by acknowledged leaders in the field
• New chapter on Anesthesia for Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery
Whether you’re brushing up on the basics, or preparing for a complicated case, the digital version will let you take the content wherever you go.