- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Phoenix, MD
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This portable quick reference arms you with on-the-go access to the information you need to provide competent, sensitive maternal and newborn nursing care. Key topics include women's health, pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, and care of the newborn.
• Teaching for Self-Care sections provide patient education guidelines to help patients transition from the hospital to home.
• Women's health coverage focuses on risk identification and anticipatory guidance.
• Health promotion and wellness are emphasized throughout.
• Nurse Alert boxes provide at-a-glance access to essential patient care issues.
• Emergency and Signs of Potential Complications boxes help you recognize the signs and symptoms of various emergencies and provide immediate interventions.
• Step-by-step procedures guide you through essential tasks and techniques.
Section 1: Pregnancy
Section 2: Selected Pregnancy Complications
Section 3: Intrapartum
Section 4: Selected Childbirth Complications
Section 5: Postpartum
Section 6: Postpartum Complications
Section 7: The Newborn
Section 8: Selected Newborn Complications
Section 9: Women’s Health
Appendix A: English-Spanish Translations
Appendix B: Medication Guides
Appendix C: NANDA Nursing Diagnoses