Clinical Hypnosis: Principles and Applications / Edition 2by Harold B. Crasilneck, James A. Hall
Pub. Date: 09/18/1989
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.10(d)
Table of Contents
1. History of Hypnosis.
2. Theories of Hypnosis.
3. Screening for Hypnosis.
4. Techniques of Hypnosis.
5. Symptom Alteration with Hypnosis.
6. Hypnosis in the Control of Pain.
7. Hypnosis as a Method of Anesthesia.
8. Hypnosis and Surgery.
9. Hypnosis: Its Use with Cancer Patients.
10. Hypnosis in the Treatment of Psychosomatic Illness.
11. Hypnosis in the Treatment of Nutrition and Dietary Problems.
12. Hypnosis in the Control of Smoking.
13. Applications of Hypnosis in Pediatric Problems.
14. Hypnosis in Neurological Problems and Rehabilitation.
15. Hypnosis and Emotional Problems: Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology, and Psychotherapy.
16. Hypnosis in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
17. The Use of Hypnosis in Dermatological Problems.
18. The Use of Hypnosis in Impotence, Frigidity and Sexual Problems.
19. Dental Hypnosis.
20. Precautions in the Use of Hypnosis.
22. Forensic Hypnotherapy.
23. Hypnosis in the Hospital.
Summary and Index.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >