Clinical Ophthalmology: A Synopsis / Edition 2by Jack J. Kanski
Pub. Date: 05/26/2009
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Revised and expanded throughout with many new colour illustrations, this handbook forms a summary of Jack Kanski’s best selling Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach 6th Edition. This book will be of particular value as a revision guide to those preparing for examinations, as well as the busy clinician requiring a quick reference to a particular
Revised and expanded throughout with many new colour illustrations, this handbook forms a summary of Jack Kanski’s best selling Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach 6th Edition. This book will be of particular value as a revision guide to those preparing for examinations, as well as the busy clinician requiring a quick reference to a particular diagnostic or therapeutic problem. Illustrated in colour, each condition is systematically presented for easy access to key information.
• Key information is provided at a glance for the busy practitioner, or as a study aid for students.
• Extensively illustrated, with a full-color clinical photograph of each important condition.
• Consistent presentation details each condition's signs, causes, treatment, differential diagnosis, and complications.
• Content reflects the material in Clinical Ophthalmology, 6th Edition in a quick-reference synopsis format.
• Many figures in this synopsis are entirely new, and additional rare diseases and examination techniques are also included.
• Written by one of the most respected writers and experts in the field, offering years of experience distilled into a portable, practical handbook.
• Brand new material on examination techniques; imaging techniques; drug-induced disorders; and, developmental malformations and anomalies.
• Over 250 more images and additional information on latest developments – all within the same portable and concise format.
• Contains tables of differential diagnoses for maximum ease of use in the clinic
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 5.00(w) x 7.20(h) x 0.80(d)
Table of Contents
1. Ocular Examination Techniques
2. Imaging Techniques
3. Developmental Malformations and Anomalies
5. Lacrimal Drainage System
7. Dry Eye Disorders
10. Corneal and Refractive Surgery
11. Episclera and Sclera
15. Ocular Tumours and Related Conditions
16. Retinal Vascular Disease
17. Acquired Macular Disorders
18. Fundus Dystrophies
19. Retinal Detachment
22. Drug-induced Disorders
24. Systemic Diseases
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >