Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach: Expert Consult: Online and Print / Edition 7by Jack J. Kanski
Pub. Date: 05/16/2011
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Ideally suited for rapid reference and efficient, effective recall, Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approachwillkeep you up to date with current and evolving practice in the diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders, using a visually rich, succinct format that facilitates comprehension for trainees and practitioners.Online and in print/b>/i>
Ideally suited for rapid reference and efficient, effective recall, Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approachwillkeep you up to date with current and evolving practice in the diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders, using a visually rich, succinct format that facilitates comprehension for trainees and practitioners.Online and in print, you’ll have access to thelatest advances in the field.
• Grasp key information and effectively prepare for examinations with a pictorial, bulleted approach – both highly visual and concise, for more efficient study.
• Move rapidly throughout the text to find the information you need, with color coding and at-a-glancekey points.
• Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com, with a downloadable image gallery.
• Learn from two renowned experts in the field.
• Includes over 2,700 high-quality images, 1,000 of which appear for the first time in this edition.
• Master the latest advances in ophthalmology: radical changes in the management of macular disease, including the widespread introduction of VEGF inhibitor therapy; recent developments in the investigation and treatment of retinal vascular disease; new pharmaceutical interventions for a range of conditions, including infectious eye disease and glaucoma; and updated surgical procedures and methods, including oculoplastic, corneal, and glaucoma surgery.
• Guidance on examination, imaging, and recognition of systemic conditions associatedwith ocular disease.
Kanski & Bowling deliver everything you need to know about ophthalmology today in a multimedia format that ensures efficient, effective recall.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.90(w) x 11.20(h) x 1.90(d)
Table of Contents
2. Lacrimal Drainage System
4. Dry Eye Disorders
7. Corneal and Refractive Surgery
8. Episclera and Sclera
12. Ocular Tumours
13. Retinal Vascular Disease
14. Acquired Macular Disorders
15. Hereditary Fundus Dystrophies
16. Retinal Detachment
17. Vitreous Opacities
20. Ocular side-effects of systemic medication
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >