Clinical Research in Communicative Disorders: Principles and Strategies / Edition 3by M. N. Hegde
Pub. Date: 08/01/2003
Publisher: PRO-ED, Incorporated
This book offers the most comprehensive treatment of issues and methods of research in communicative disorders. The third edition retains the strengths of the previous editions while adding a new chapter on treatment research. This new chapter provides an overview of special issues faced by treatment researchers. It also provides a review of randomized clinical trials and examines their usefulness in evaluating treatment procedures in communicative disorders.
Clinical Research in Communicative Disorders: Principles and StrategiesThird Edition includes all major group and single-subject designs and offers a comparative evaluation of different experimental design options.
- Why Study Science and Research Methods?
- An Introduction to Research: The Formal and Formative Approaches; Science and Its Basic Concepts; Treatment Research; Other Types of Research
- Observation and Measurement, Research Designs: An Introduction; The Group Design Strategy; Single-Subject Designs
- Generality Through Replications
- Comparative Evaluation of Design Strategies
- Designs Versus Paradigms in Research
- How to Formulate Research Questions
- How to Write Research Reports
- How to Evaluate Research Reports
- Ethics of Research
- PRO-ED, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Third Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 10.00(w) x 7.10(h) x 1.30(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >