Clinical Therapy in Breastfeeding Patients / Edition 3by Thomas W. Hale
Pub. Date: 01/01/2011
Publisher: Hale Publishing
Clinical Therapy in Breastfeeding Patients is newly updated and revised, including 18 new syndromes and many new medications. It is the classic reference on the treatment of various syndromes in breastfeeding women. Specifically designed for healthcare professionals who treat these various syndromes, this text provides suitable medications and therapies for many of the most common syndromes in breastfeeding mothers. Written by Dr. Thomas Hale, a leading authority on medication use in breastfeeding mothers, and Dr. Pamela Berens, a boarded obstetrician/gynecologist, this book provides suggestions on the best possible approach to managing the many conditions seen in breastfeeding mothers. Features include:
• Brief descriptions of numerous syndromes and medical conditions.
• Listing of preferred medications, their milk levels, and safety.
• Clinical tips for clinicians on how to medically approach management of these syndromes.
• Latest changes in medications available for these syndromes.
• Up-to-date references and suggested reading.
• Additional syndromes, including breast cancer, drug and substance abuse, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, obesity, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Hale Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.50(d)
- Age Range:
- 3 Months
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >