Close More Sales! Persuasion Skills That Boost Your Selling Powerby Mike Stewart
As a professional sales trainer, Mike Stewart has targeted the most rampant selling errors. And he's developed
What does it take to close more sales? It takes the skills and knowledge to quit making the same mistakes over and over--like failing to ask good questions or presenting desirable solutions or handling objections or making the customer feel comfortable.
As a professional sales trainer, Mike Stewart has targeted the most rampant selling errors. And he's developed a set of practical guidelines for overcoming the problems and achieving sales success. With a focus on real-life problems and solutions, the book teaches business-to-business salespeople how to:
- incorporate hard-driving closing strategies into softer, consultative selling techniques
- use a customer-centered approach to identify and sell what the customer values
- master the sales process--from properly planning to actively listening to asking for the sale
- eliminate the crippling effect of fear by building confidence and expertise.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.84(w) x 10.10(h) x 0.41(d)
Meet the Author
Michael M. Stewart (Atlanta, GA), an international speaker, professional sales trainer, and consultant, is president of Stewart & Stewart, Inc., a firm that focuses on personal performance development. He has also been a leading salesperson, award-winning sales manager, and vice president at E.K. Williams & Company East. He has written dozens of articles, training manuals, and workbooks.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews