Cloud Computing: Software as a Service (SaaS) Specialist Level Complete Certification Kit - Study Guide Book and Online Courseby Ivanka Menken
SaaS was initially widely deployed
Software as a service, is software that is deployed over the internet and/or is deployed to run behind a firewall on a local area network or personal computer. With SaaS, a provider licenses an application to customers as a service on demand, through a subscription, in a "pay-as-you-go" model, or increasingly at no charge.
SaaS was initially widely deployed for sales force automation and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Now, it has become commonplace for many business tasks, including computerized billing, invoicing, human resource management, financials, content management, collaboration, document management, and service desk management.
The SaaS Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide for anyone involved in IT Service Management and who are aiming to take the SaaS Specialist Exam. Still a number one best-seller for SaaS IT Management from Amazon.com to Barnes and Noble and many more, this Third edition has refreshed the study guide and online learning program, with its updated, inspiring, and detailed plan for passing your exam on the first attempt. With new examples, instructions, and cautionary advice, the Kit is, to quote numerous of Cloud Computing certified clients, "the gold standard of Cloud Computing Certification."
As the industry standard in terms of Process, Service and Lifecycle Management for IT, the SaaS specialist exam is the most popular entry-level certification, particularly for individuals switching from another career to IT. This kit prepares you for the certification exam by offering valuable information on the SaaS framework, SaaS certification and IT Service Management as a practice. This certification kit contains both the study guide and access to our online program that together provides everything you need to prepare for the SaaS specialist certification exam, including:
- Real-world scenarios that describe what you've learned in the context of service solutions. These include thought provoking questions to challenge your thinking and understanding.
- Section reviews for each chapter to help you zero in on what you need to know and includes practice exam questions.
- A Real World Guide to SaaS Skills. Key information and real world examples organized around the actual day-to-day tasks and challenges you'll face in the field of IT Service Management.
- Ability to assess what you've learned with challenging SaaS specialist exam style questions.
- Adobe Flash presentations that you can view and replay as many times as required, facilitated by certified SaaS trainers who explain each of the topics and concepts of SaaS.
- Materials developed on the specific syllabus and exam criteria - so that you can be confident in achieving exam success on your first attempt.
This new Expanded and Updated edition includes:
- Content updated to match the latest syllabus - processes and other content areas all provided for in both the book and elearning presentations
- More in-depth exam prep - eg. answer guides for all exam questions
- More content depth in a number of areas
This Kit Contains The Book And Online Course Access That Provides Everything You Need To Prepare For The Software as a Service Specialist Certification Exam, Including In-Depth Coverage Of All Exam Objectives, Scenarios To Easily Demonstrate The Processes In Action, And Practice Exam Questions For That Last Minute Test Preparation.
This Study Guide And Online Course Access Provides Complete, In-Depth Coverage Of All Exam Objectives For The Software as a Service Specialist Exam In A Systematic Approach, So You Can Be Confident You're Getting The Instruction You Need.
- Emereo Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 2 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >