This is not your father's wedding...
From choosing china patterns and invitation designs to color schemes and reception halls, today's grooms are expected to play a much more active role in wedding planning than when their dads walked down the aisle.
The Clueless Groom's Guide offers the 3 million men who get married each year lighthearted commiseration, guidance, and a distinctly male take on the entire process of planning a traditional wedding. Filled with humorous but useful advice and information on wedding issues, this essential guide covers:
- Buying the ring that'll make her say yes
- Dealing with the future in-laws in a way that will preserve the groom's sanity
- Planning the budget without draining anyone's account
- Negotiating a guest list with the bride, her family, and his family
- Navigating the all-important bachelor party
- And much more !
This charmingly illustrated book will not only help guys understand what they're in forbut give them a sorely needed chuckle along the way.