Coaching and Mentoring Employees - Helping Others Achieve Their Very Bestby Laura Stack
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Mentoring has a significant beneficial impact on the life of the protege. How can you effectively be this person for employees and help them achieve their highest visions of themselves? Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, defines mentoring and explores how you've benefited from mentoring relationships in your life. The objectives are for you to:
• Discover the benefits of being a mentor and a protege.
• Avoid potential pitfalls of mentoring relationships.
• Understand the five roles of the mentor.
• Learn the functions you provide to your protege as the mentor.
• Conduct an effective mentoring session.
You'll feel more confident to handle your role as a mentor. You'll discover behavioral techniques to walk you through an effective mentoring process. And you'll find out how to be the person that your proteges will someday mention when telling stories about their climb to the top!
- BN ID:
- The Productivity Pro, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 227 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews