- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
How can your company experience an "observable" return on investment through its coaching program? From The Ken Blanchard Companies, a leading global corporate training firm, comes a powerful guide designed to help executive coaches and managers implement programs that work for their organizations.
With Coaching in Organizations, your business can: Learn how to establish a top-quality "coaching climate", Support learning, achieve strategic objectives, and build up leadership development, Look at internal and external coaching and the roles and competencies of each, Put the right elements to work to get the most from your coaching program, Develop a coaching program that creates sustainability and ensures a real return on your organization's invested training dollars.
Written by two master certified business coaches and leaders in the business coaching field, Coaching in Organizations equips human resource and organizational development professionals, as well as beginning to expert coaches, with the tools and methodologies they need to help clients become more effective leaders within their organizations.
Part I: The Basics of Organizational Coaching.
1. The History and Context of Coaching.
2. Creating a Coaching Climate in Your Organization.
3. Managing the Coaching Experience.
4. Measuring the Success of Coaching in Your Company.
Part II: Coaching Skills and Techniques.
5. The Coaching Process and Basic Coaching Skills.
6. Coaching to Support Learning.
7. Coaching for Performance.
8. Coaching for Leadership Development.
9. Team and Group Coaching.
10. Developing Master Coaching Skills.
Appendix I: Sample Coaching Participant Manual.
Appendix II: Sample Coaching Impact Report.
About the Authors.