- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Learn the secret to success in your business coaching program.
Coaching in organizations has grown substantially over the past ten years, with businesses spending millions of dollars on coaching programs in the United States alone. Without a universal understanding of what coaching is, however, executive coaches and consultants may become frustrated with what appears to be little or no tangible results from their corporation's investment.
How can your company experience an "observable" return on investment through its coaching program? From The Ken Blanchard Companies, a leading global corporate training firm, comes a powerfulguide designed to help executive coaches and managersimplement programs that work for their organizations.
With Coaching in Organizations, your business can:
Part I: The Basics of Organizational Coaching.
1. The History and Context of Coaching.
2. Creating a Coaching Climate in Your Organization.
3. Managing the Coaching Experience.
4. Measuring the Success of Coaching in Your Company.
Part II: Coaching Skills and Techniques.
5. The Coaching Process and Basic Coaching Skills.
6. Coaching to Support Learning.
7. Coaching for Performance.
8. Coaching for Leadership Development.
9. Team and Group Coaching.
10. Developing Master Coaching Skills.
Appendix I: Sample Coaching Participant Manual.
Appendix II: Sample Coaching Impact Report.
About the Authors.