Cognitive and Perceptual Rehabilitation: Optimizing Functionby Glen Gillen
Reflecting current practice with a renewed focus on function-based assessments and evidence-based interventions, Cognitive and Perceptual Rehabilitation: Optimizing Function includes all of the tools you need to make a positive impact on your patients’ lives. This clinical resource summarizes, highlights, and constructively critiques the state of cognitive and perceptual rehabilitation. This text helps you enhance your patients’ quality of life by promoting improved performance of necessary and meaningful activities, and decreasing participation restrictions.
- Evidence-based intervention tables focus on improving daily function through proven methods.
- Summary tables highlight each assessment’s clinical utility and pyschometric properties to provide you with the tools you need to choose the best assessment for each patient.
- An entire chapter on Application of Concepts features five case studies, each discussing background data and medical record review, evaluation findings, assessments, long-term goals, short-term goals, and interventions/functional activities to help you apply the theories and principles from the book to real-world situations.
- Handy learning aids including Key Terms, Learning Objectives, and Review Questions help you remember important information.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 11 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >