- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chicago, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Possibilities, Information, and Approaches to the Study of the Mind.
Part II: Acquiring Information.
Part III: Memory.
5. Memory: Remembering New Information.
6. Memory Systems and Knowledge.
7. Remembering New Information: Beyond Basic Effects .
8. Spatial Knowledge, Imagery, and Visual Memory.
Part IV: Language and Understanding.
10. Concepts and Categories: Representation and Use.
Part V: Thinking.
12. Problem Solving.
13. Expertise and Creativity.
14. Judgment and Decision Making.
Posted March 27, 2010
No text was provided for this review.