- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Resolving Tough Community Problems with Teamwork
The first resource that shows how key players from local governments, businesses, health care organizations, school boards, churches, and police departments can be turned into a team, working together to improve their communities. The editors have gathered the accumulated wisdom of top consultants and practitioners and share the experiences and accomplishments of these experts who have worked in over fifty community partnerships across North America.
A useful, hands-on tool, this workbook contains a wealth of resources—including worksheets, guidelines, overhead slides, and case studies—designed to help every community implement a workable plan of action. It takes you through the Seven Core Processes, a synthesis of interrelated activities and events in which all collaborative efforts engage.
Will help communities
* Gain insight into the collaborative process
* Jump-start community efforts with new strategies and initiatives
* Understand and work through the action steps of each Core Process
* Craft more effective partnerships
* Create healthier and safer places to live