- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This is the 94th volume of the Jossey-Bass series New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education.
1. Collaborative Inquiry for Adult Learning (Elizabeth Kasl, Lyle Yorks).
2. Making Sense of One's Experience in the Workplace (Suzanne Van Stralen).
3. Using the Power of Collaborative Inquiry: Community Women Learn and Lead Themselves (Linda L. Smith).
4. Nurturing Intuition Through Group Learning (Annette Weinberg Zelman).
5. Midwife to a Learning Community: Spirit as Co-inquirer (Whitney Wherrett Roberson and colleagues).
6. Exploring Internalized Oppression and Healing Strategies (Penny Rosenwasser).
7. Weaving Our Stories as They Weave Us (Cecilia Pritchard, Pamelaia Sanders, and colleagues).
8. A Multiple-Group Inquiry into Whiteness (European-American Collaborative Challenging Whiteness).
9. Uniting Teacher Learning: Collaborative Inquiry for Professional Development (John N. Bray).
10. Learning from the Inquiries: Lessons for Using Collaborative Inquiry as an Adult Learning Strategy (Lyle Yorks, Elizabeth Kasl).