- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
EnvironmentThe concepts and discussion that Mason raises are of wider relevance and interest.
— Ralph Hamann
Ships from: Dallas, TX
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
· What are the environmental justice implications of smart-growth efforts?
· How is the property-rights movement affecting collaborative planning?
· What is the significance of newly created planning regions?
· What do these approaches mean in the larger context of the future of the American landscape?
· How do we begin to evaluate and assess these efforts?
Robert Mason pulls together a wide array of land-use planning initiatives into a synthetic and critical story. Incorporating many insightful case studies, Collaborative Land-Use Management is intended for planners, practitioners, policy-makers, geographers, and students with interests in environment and landscape.