- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Mishawaka, IN
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
In his provocative book, visionary Hank Rubin empowers school, community, and government leaders with usable, successful models of collaboration that can boost their performance and capacity to propel their missions forward.
Foreword - Martin J. Blank Preface and Overview About the Author
1. Most of Us Begin By Missing the Point Cutting Stone Raising Bars The Importance of Powerlessness The Position of Mission
2. Pushing String Complexity and Cynicism Beyond Toolboxes Collaboration and Competition
3. Collaboration and Relationship Management Who Is a Collaborative Leader?
What Distinguishes Collaborative Leaders From Other Types of Leaders?
A Word on Institutional Collaboration Relationships That Bind Working Definitions Factors Affecting Collaboration Time and Formality Itinerant Collaborations Sustained Collaborations Veracity and Tenacity Conclusion: Collaborative Leaders Succeed With and Through People
4. Educators as Collaborative Leaders Why Public Education?
The Case for Teachers as Collaborative Leaders: Creating a Learning Environment, One Relationship at a Time A Teacher's Review Teaching Collaboration for Teaching's Public Purpose The Easy Case for Principals and Superintendents as Collaborative Leaders
5. Constructing Models The Purpose of Collaboration Turning Arrows The What The Why The How
6. Collaboration's Life Cycle Overview The 12 Phases of Collaboration's Life Cycle A Checklist A Rudimentary Framework
7. The Dimensions of Collaborative Leadership Of Sums and Parts Twenty-Four Dimensions of Effective Collaborations
8. A Framework for Future Study Connecting the Principles A Challenge for Readers A Special Challenge for Researchers, Scholars, Evaluators, and Trainers
9. Seven Nuggets A Practioner's Postscript Seven Principles of Effective Collaborative Leadership References Index