College Algebra: Graphing and Data Analysis / Edition 2by Michael Sullivan, Michael J. Sullivan
Pub. Date: 08/16/2000
Publisher: Prentice Hall
The goal of this book is to provide a solid mathematical foundation via visualization of real world data. Technology is used as a tool to solve problems, motivate concepts, explore and preview mathematical concepts and to find curves of best fit to the data. Most mathematical concepts are developed and illustrated both algebraically and graphically, with the more intuitive and appropriate method presented first. The authors use their extensive teaching and writing experiences to guide and support readers through the typical difficult areas.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.99(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.49(d)
Table of Contents
(NOTE: Chapters end with Chapter Review.)
2. Functions and Their Graphs.
3. Equations and Inequalities.
4. Polynomial and Rational Functions.
5. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
7. Systems of Equations and Inequalities.
8. Sequences; Induction; Counting; Probability.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >