College Basketball: Wagering to Winby Larry R. Seidel
If you are a fan are ready to spend some time handicapping -
Fans that wager on college basketball can become consistent winners and still gain the full entertainment value of both watching the games and wagering. By applying a little extra effort to handicap games and place wagers intelligently, the losses of the average fan can be turned into significant winnings.
If you are a fan are ready to spend some time handicapping - maybe 20 minutes - you can win consistently. By using a systematic handicapping and wagering process that makes the best use of your time, you can gain an advantage.
Examples of the most powerful techniques for gaining a consistent wagering advantage are:
· Specializing in point-spread wagers rather than totals, futures, interactive, and exotic propositions.
· Projecting a team's play based on past performance against teams comparable to the next opponent, not all teams.
· Analyzing a team's performance trend by focusing on the last 10 games.
· Systematically varying the amounts wagered to reflect your perceived advantage - the difference between the outcome that you forecast for the game and the point spread.
· Doing business with sports books with offer you a tangible advantage in terms of how early they accept wagers as well as the propositions they handle and transaction fees (vigorish) they charge.
· For each desired wager, "shop" among sports books for the most favorable terms - both the point spread and the moneyline.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.36(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >