College Financial Aid for Dummiesby Herm Davis, Joyce Lain Kennedy, Joyce Lain Kennedy
Would you or your child like to apply for college but aren't sure how you're going to pay for it? Has it been years since you've been in school and you'd like to continue your education without going broke? Are you overwhelmed and confused by all the financial options available today? If you think you have to be rich to go to college, think again!
College Financial Aid For Dummies cuts through the financial jargon and provides you with tips, techniques, and suggestions for navigating the financial aid maze and getting the money you need for college.
Inside, you'll discover how to
- Understand the differences between scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study programs
- Locate aid sources from the government, schools, private organizations, employers, and more!
- Organize your finances and plan for your entire college career
- Use your good grades, special talents, and other achievements to qualify for merit scholarships
- Fill out financial forms with ease and avoid costly mistakes
- Use the Internet to find the money you need, submit aid applications, and more
- Discover alternatives to paying back your loans and design a payment plan that works for you
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews