- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Colloquial Thai provides a step-by-step course in Thai as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Thai in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
• progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
• structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
• an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
• realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
• useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
• additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Thai will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Thai.
The complete course comprises the book and audio materials. These are available to purchase separately in paperback, ebook, CD and MP3 format. The paperback and CDs can also be purchased together in the great-value Colloquials pack.
Paperback: 978-0-415-32959-0 (please note this does not include the audio)
CDs : 978-0-415-32979-8
eBook: 978-0-203-31202-5 (please note this does not include the audio, available from www.tandfebooks.com)
MP3s: 978-0-415-47049-0 (available from www.tandfebooks.com)
Pack : 978-0-415-42704-3 (paperback and CDs)
|7||Look at that!||112|
|8||Out and about||129|
|9||Getting to know someone||145|
|11||Sorting things out||177|
|12||Past adventures and hopes for the future||191|
|13||What does it mean?||207|
|14||On the phone||223|
|15||Good news, bad news||234|