2. On the issues of Academic Colonization and Responsibility when Reading and Writing about Colonial Latin America today.
Alvaro Lelix Bolanos
3. Pre-Columbian Pasts and Indian Presents in Mexican History.
4. Confronting Imaginations: Towards an alternative reading of the Codice Mendoza.
5. Narrating Colonial Interventions: Dom Diego de Torres, Cacique of Turmeque in the New Kingdom of Granada.
Luis Fernando Restrepo
6. (Post-)colonial Sublime: Order and Indeterminacy in Eighteenth-century Spanish American Poetics and Aesthetics.
7. Gendered Crime and Punishment in New Spain: Inquisitional Cases Against Ilusas.
8. Representing Gender, Deviance, and Heterogeneity in the Eighteenth-century Peruvian Newspaper Mercurio Peruano.
9. The Dragon and the Seashell: British Corsairs, Epic Poetry, and Creole Nation in Viceregal Peru.
Jose Antonio Mazzotti
11. History and Plunder in El Carnero: Writing, among Indians, a History of Spaniards and Euro-Americans in Colonial Spanish America.
Alvaro Felix Bolanos
10. The Literary Appropriation of the American Landscape: The Historical Novels of Abel Posse and Juan Jose Saei and Their Critics.